Hanli Biological Cleaning and Care Products OEM OEM Manufacturer 1 Hair Structure 1 Epidermis: The epidermis is the outermost layer of hair, which is composed of multi-layer stacked horny sheets, and its outer edge extends toward the hair tip. 2. Cortical layer: The cortical layer is the second layer of the hair, namely the central layer. It is a bundle of fiber cells impregnated with a paste-like substance ring, containing keratin such as hydrogen bonds, hydrogen bonds, salt bonds, and disulfide bonds. Natural pigment particles with hair. The bleaching and dyeing that hair stylists want to study is in the cortex, and the long-lasting color is caused by changes in the cortex.
The cortex accounts for 80% of the hair. 3. Medullary layer: In the middle of the hair is the medullary layer, which is composed of transparent polygonal cells separated from each other. It does not need to be studied in terms of hair dyeing. 2. The effect of hair dyes There are basically three types of hair dyes: temporary dyes, semi-permanent dyes, and persistent dyes.
1 Temporary dye: This is a dye that can be tolerated in water, it will not enter the cortex of the hair, it will temporarily adhere to the surface of the hair, and it will fall off as soon as it is washed. 2 Semi-permanent dyes: In this type of hair color, there is no need to add any oxidants. No oxidative polymerization reaction occurred in the cortical layer.
Generally persist for 15 days 3 Persistent dyes: Almost all persistent dyes are selected including aniline-guided oxidation impregnation. These dyes penetrate the cuticle layer of the hair into the cortex. This type of dye must be added with H2O2 (dioxyemulsion), so they are also called oxidation dyes.
Generally persist for 3 months. Persistent dyes are generally applied to a 100% concealment of blue silk. 2 Adds or lightens natural hair color shine.
3 Retouch bleached hair. 4 Deepens the color of natural hair. 3. Hair bleaching principle 1 Hair bleaching principle: 1) Dioxygen is a bleaching substance that eliminates pigment.
2. Reduce the natural pigment to make the hair brighter and lighter. Hair bleaching process: black——brown—red—golden red—golden—yellow—light yellow 2. Operation method of hair bleaching 1) No need to wash hair before bleaching. 2) If the hair is really dirty, you can wash it gently, but do not make it difficult to wash your hair to avoid scratching the scalp 3) Distribute hair bleaching agent: bleaching powder: hydrogen peroxide reaction speed 1:3 slow 1:1 fast 3 bleaching powder classification: 1 ) Dusty bleaching powder: coarse particles, fast response, difficult to handle. 2) Dust-free bleaching powder: fine particles, slow response, easy to handle.
S: 1 Using hydrogen peroxide or bleaching powder alone cannot bleach the natural pigment. 2 The mixture of hydrogen peroxide and bleaching powder has a greater bleaching effect on natural pigments than artificial pigments. 4. Hair dyeing principle Hair dye penetrates the protective film of the cuticle and accumulates in the hair cortex, so that the hair changes color and presents luster.
1 Hair dyeing procedure 1) Wash and dry the hair 2) Apply anti-allergic cream on the hairline. Starting from the back, apply the dye from the customer's low-temperature area to the high-temperature area. 2 Applying method 1) Short method: A. Apply dye from the back of the head to the end of the hair at a distance of 1.5 cm from the hair root.
B. Wait for 20-30 minutes. C and then apply the dye to the hair roots. D Wait another 10-20 minutes.
2) For long hair A. Apply dye from the end of the hair starting from the cold area. B. Wait for 20-30 minutes. C. Apply the dye to the middle part to 1.5 cm from the root of the hair.
D. Wait 10-20 minutes. E. Continue to apply dye to the remaining hair roots. F. Wait another 10-20 minutes.
S: 1. Because the resistance of the hair is relatively large, more dyes should be put on the ends of the hair to make it absorb more colors, so as to obtain a uniform and expected color. 2. See half of the heating time. Five color principle: the image produced by the light wave emitted, reflected or transmitted by the object through vision.
1 main color (first-class color) red, yellow and blue 2 secondary colors (secondary color) orange green purple red + yellow orange red + blue purple blue + yellow green hedge color A yellow + purple brown B red + green brown C blue + orange brown S : Brown does not affect any coloring. 3 Third-class colors: the colors produced by a main color + a secondary color. Six chromaticity, color 1 Chromaticity: the depth of color blue black - 1 degree - blue black black - 2 degrees - black dark brown - 3 degrees - dark brown brown - 4 degrees - medium brown light brown - 5 degrees - light brown Deep gold - 6 - linen gold - 7 degrees - Central Asia light gold - 8 - light Asia very light gold - 9 - very light linen lightest gold - 10 - lightest Asia 2: Color: Color is the effect of color.
1) gray 2) purple 3) gold 4) orange 5) dark red 6) red 7) dark purple 8) brown red 9) blue 10) black blue PS yellow particles are the smallest, in the innermost part of the hair. Moderate red, in the center. The blue is the biggest, on the outermost part of the hair.
Seven-color paste is a paste composed of artificial pigment, hair care oil, and ammonia. Ammonia opens the cuticles of the hair, allowing artificial pigments to enter the cortex, and then form larger pigment molecules to stay on the hair with double oxidation. The color paste is divided into base color and fashion color.
1 base color: base color refers to the natural color without adding any color, it can hide black silk. 2 Fashion color: Add different colors of color cream to the hair, it can not hide the blue silk. 3Add color: Add or reduce the shade of color in the color.
It can only be attached to the target color at the same time. The ratio of adding color to color paste and hydrogen peroxide is 5% or 10%. Eight Dioxygen Dioxygen is a persistent oxidant.
1) The ammonia in the dye cream opens the cuticles of the epidermis of the hair so that the artificial pigment in the dye cream enters the cortex. 2) An extra oxygen molecule in the dioxygen reacts with the artificial pigment to form a macromolecule that unexpectedly exits. 3%——10VOL 6%——20VOL9%——30VOL 12%——40VOL15%——50VOL 18%——60VOL % 4-5 Nine-color cream and hydrogen peroxide Use color cream and hydrogen peroxide at a mixing ratio of 1:11 from light to dark 1) Only make 1 or 2 degrees of dark color, use 3% hydrogen peroxide + 1-degree color cream 2) to make For dark colors other than 2 degrees, use 4.5% hydrogen peroxide + target color 2 from dark to light 1) Carefully distinguish the customer's hair base color.
2) Find out the degree of blackness and the corresponding hydrogen peroxide to be removed. 3 Different colors of the same chroma can be used with 6% + target color. Ten Washing Colors Usually artificial pigments have been done before, and then dyeing from dark to light must be washed. 1 Color wash bleaching powder—10ML, 6% hydrogen peroxide—30ML, warm boiled water 30, shampoo (excluding conditioner) 3ML2 Operation method: apply the color wash evenly on the hair, and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Just rinse and blow dry to repaint.
11. Bleaching Customers who have a light degree of dyeing exceeding 5 degrees must bleach the color before dyeing. The degree of bleaching is consistent with the concentration of hydrogen peroxide used. Twelve Complementary Color Complementary Color Meaning: Customers should re-dye the regenerated hair and make this part of the hair match the color of the rest of the hair in harmony.
1 Regenerated hair lacks 3 cm A: Apply the dye cream to the regenerated hair at the root, and the color of the dye should match the previously dyed hair. B: Wait 10-20 minutes. C: Comb and spray water on the head, and then use a comb from the root to the end of the hair. D: Wait for another 5-10 minutes.
2 Regenerated hair exceeding 3 cm A: Apply the dye cream to the middle of the regenerated hair at the root, and the color of the dye should match the previously dyed hair. B: Wait 20-30 minutes. C: Then apply the dye paste to the roots.
D: Wait 15-25 minutes. E: Spray water on the head, and then use a comb from the root to the end of the hair. F: Wait 5-10 minutes.
S: The above method can only be used when the hair does not fade; if the leg color is before spraying water, apply the dye to the previously dyed part and wait for 5-10 minutes. Thirteen Black Primer Method If the customer originally dyed their hair in a light color (whether dyed powder or cream), and now requests to dye it back to the original black, the base color should be used first. This method can make the hair color not easy to fade, and keep the black color relatively long time. 1) First use a fashion color close to 2 degrees, rub it on the hair alone, stay for 15 minutes, do not flush.
2) Use 2-degree color paste + 3% hydrogen peroxide for the second time. 14 black hair mixed with blue silk 1) Brush the hair with hydrogen peroxide first and then rinse with water, then add the corresponding hydrogen peroxide with the target color. 2) First use the same color base color of the target color + 6% hydrogen peroxide Apply it once (to cover up hair), and then apply the target color + corresponding hydrogen peroxide again. Hanli Biological Single Dye Cream OEM OEM OEM OEM manufacturer anti-dandruff shampoo processing manufacturer teaches you the correct way to wash your hair! How to have healthy and beautiful hair related information news Five Precautions for Waxing Operation Five Precautions for Waxing Operation 1) After fading or after dyeing cream, be sure to wash it thoroughly (2-3 times) to prevent alkaline substances Residue, after waxing, it reacts with it, resulting in dullness and fading quickly; 2) After washing the hair, be sure to blow it until it is completely dry before waxing. If there is still moisture in the hair, waxing immediately will make the wax package not tight to the hair, resulting in fast fading, and the color is not full; 3) The hair piece must be thin and the amount should be sufficient, clean up and apply more, and slide the hair piece up and down with two fingers , the time stay can not be less than 40 minutes.
Heat for 20 minutes, apply a cold towel for 10 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and towel, and then stay for another 10 minutes; 4) The temperature of the shampoo water should not be too high, and the hair should be rinsed at low temperature. Wash several times, wash until the foam is colorless, then apply essential oil with acidic cleansing, gently for a moment. 5) After waxing, you can't straighten it with a splint immediately, and don't blow it on the hair with a high-temperature blower.
It is not advisable to go swimming or take a sauna within a week, and it is necessary to dry your hair before going to sleep after washing your hair every time. If the above steps are not followed, it may lead to fast fading and poor gloss. There are five major problems in waxing 1) The lightening should be 1 centimeter away from the root of the hair.