If a lighting engineer wants to design an LED display, he must first understand the area required by the customer, the place of use, the price and other issues. Let's take 8m*6m, P10 as an example to introduce the simple steps of LED display design in lighting technology.
1. Mark the size, resolution, box specification and packing form of the selected unit board
Such as: P10 160mm*160mm 16*16 640mm*960mm 4*6 packages
2. Calculate the number of modules, NL and NH
①. Consider the box packaging
②. Take the closest module number that can be divisible by the packaging form
3. Calculate the total area from the number of modules
S=0.16*48*0.16*36=44.2368 square meters
4. Calculate the total pixels
5. Divide the pixels of length and width by 256 and 128 respectively, take the Gaussian number, and multiply them together to obtain the number of receiving systems (receiving cards) required (each receiving card can control up to 256*128 pixels).
①. The main purpose of the first three steps is to calculate the total area.
②. The main purpose of the last two steps is to calculate the required number of receiving cards.
6. Total price = sending card + receiving card + graphics card + screen price + accessories price.