Stage Lighting Design
1. Principles of Stage Lighting Design
The design of the stage lighting system is configured in accordance with the rules and special requirements of stage art performances. Its purpose is to design and configure the lighting technology equipment required for the reproduction process of various performing arts according to the system engineering, so that the stage lighting system is accurate and perfect. To serve the art exhibition.
1. Create a complete stage lighting free space to meet all lighting requirements;
2. In order to enable the system to continue to operate, appropriately increase reserves and expansion space;
3. The anti-interference ability and safety of the system are taken as important design indicators;
4. High-efficiency and energy-saving cold light new lamps are introduced into the system design;
5. DMX512 digital signal network technology is introduced into every aspect of system design.
2. Process Design Requirements for Stage Lighting System
1. The process design and equipment configuration of this system have the function of using a comprehensive theater, and it can rotate the lighting operation schemes of various types of dramas in a short period of time.
2. The system design can be quickly switched from one lighting scheme to another, and the conversion time is completed within 2 hours.
3. The system allows the use of all configurations of various types of lamps and other supplementary equipment.
4. The system is designed with sufficient security and storage capacity, and the entire system performs continuous diagnostic checks on the main console without interrupting the main power supply.
5. The equipment in the system fully complies with the technical requirements for stage background noise. In the empty state, the noise when all lighting equipment is turned on and the interference of external environmental noise are not higher than NR25, and the noise of 1M effect equipment at the test point is not greater than 30dB.
6. The expansion capability of the system is intentionally reserved at the beginning of the system design, such as power silicon control capacity and network capacity. When sufficient funds or new technologies appear in the future, the system will not be modified or updated in a large area due to insufficient design. To save money and quickly adapt to changing needs.
3. Design description of stage lighting system
The top light and location of the stage lighting position constitute a lighting array, and each part of the stage has lighting points to eliminate dead zones, and can be flexibly combined on demand.
(1) Top light system design and configuration
The function of the top light is to provide necessary lighting for the performance space in the depth of the stage. The various lamps used in the top light configuration greatly improve the light transmittance, and the light transmittance is 150% higher than that of the current domestic mirror. The shading leaf design It is beautiful and novel, the four pages are set reasonably, and the shading effect is good. It can be used for stage lighting or dyeing.
A. Configure the lighting distribution as follows:
Above the stage, there are a total of 20 ceiling light booms.
Each top light uses different numbers of lamps: 24 PD-JG150 1KW threaded spotlights (with color changer), 40 PD-JG1501KW flat-convex spotlights (with color changer), PD-P64 (with color changer) ) 40 sets, 64 sets of PH750-26 (750W) imaging spotlights (with color changer), 36 sets of (DJD) LD1000R film and television stage soft lights and 16 sets of Caiyi 2KW computer moving head lights.
Arrangement and projection method of lamps and lanterns:
The first top light connects with the surface light to illuminate the starring area. When connecting, pay attention to the height of the characters. The position of the first top light can be used as a fixed-point light and special effect lighting, and some lights can be selected to strengthen the lighting of the fulcrum of the performance area; the second Channels 1 to 10 can be projected directly to the back of the stage, or projected vertically downward, which can strengthen the lighting of the stage characters and the scene space. The front and rear rows of light are connected to make the stage performance area obtain relatively uniform color and brightness.
(2) Design and configuration of computer lights
Considering that intelligent lamps are the inevitable development trend of stage lighting in the 21st century, in order to meet the lighting needs of various performances, the stage lighting design is equipped with 16 computer lights moving head lights.
Computer lights are mainly arranged on the top light poles above the stage, controlled by DMX signals, connected to the computer console through network contacts, and can adjust the projection angle, brightness, pattern change, beam size, color and other functions of the lights arbitrarily to ensure that the performance meets the requirements of the performance. Scanner change requirements.
(3) Design and configuration of lighting color changer
The color changer installed on some lamps can be used for stage light, dyeing, color change, and setting off the plot to achieve colorful effects.
Color changer configuration:
Choose 136 WD-512-08A series computer color changers.