There are seven main types of hair care.
1. Make sure to get enough sleep and rest at ordinary times; hair also needs nutrients to be absorbed, eat more meat and vegetables, and occasionally eat some sesame paste, it will be good for hair and good for hair maintenance.
2. Eat a balanced diet. Yogi nutrition is the fundamental source of hair beauty. Although hair is keratinized protein, the dermal papilla of the hair root needs to absorb nutrients. Protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals are all nutrients for healthy hair.
3. Dry hair and damaged hair should be oiled once a week to repair damaged hair scales and moisturize hair shafts. Massage hair for 10-15 minutes every day to promote blood circulation.
4. Trim hair in time. When the hair grows to a certain extent, the ends of the hair will inevitably have split ends. These are easy to break and are not conducive to the healthy growth of hair. Regular trimming of the hair ends can avoid bad phenomena and maintain sustainable and healthy hair growth. Regular hair trimming can stimulate hair growth.
5. Carefully perm and dye hair. Yogi perm and too much hair dyeing will damage the hair cells. Over time, the hair will become dry, lack elasticity, luster, and have bifurcations and breakage. Don't forget to take good care of your hair under the guidance of experienced or professionals after perming and dyeing.
6. Equipped with a small comb to keep the hair flowing; try to rub the hair regularly when washing the hair, and don’t let the shampoo remain on the hair; the choice of shampoo is very important, if it is neutral or dry For people with fine hair, choose a shampoo that is more moisturizing, and for people with oily hair, choose a shampoo that controls oil a little bit.
7. After washing your hair, comb your hair well and keep it in a natural vertical state. Do not rub it with a towel and let the water flow down, which can straighten your hair; pay attention to it when you sleep at night, and wear a knitted hat to sleep if you have the conditions..