1. Exercise properly and ensure sleep.
Exercise is good for relieving stress and improving self-immunity, and adequate sleep can promote the normal metabolism of skin and hair, and the metabolic period mainly occurs at night, especially between 10:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. during this period. It can make the normal metabolism of hair.
2. Yogi tries to avoid the damage of the environment to the hair.
Strong light, polluted air, chemical toxins, hair dyes, etc. will cause great damage to the hair, destroy the growth environment of the hair follicles, and lead to hair loss, so try to avoid it.
Yogi introduces the causes of hair loss:
1. Physiological hair loss: With the growth of age, the human body begins to age, and then hair loss and gray hair appear. This is a very normal phenomenon, so don't worry.
2. Temporary hair loss: After suffering from typhoid fever, or after taking medicine for a long time, during pregnancy or postpartum, etc., there will be temporary hair loss, and new hair will grow out after a while.
3. Abnormal hair loss: Hair loss from parents will be inherited by offspring, especially men; people with greater mental stress are more prone to hair loss; people who often eat high-fat, high-calorie foods, or lack of nutrition in their hair, will also lose hair ..